Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WHY WOBBLING MAMA WHY??

Why?Why the weird name?There are a few thoughts behind the name. 
-Firstly, I knew it was going to be a Weebly site and WobblingMama.weebly.com is a pretty cute name. So I went with it.

-Secondly, if you will shift your focus slightly down and to your left you will find the definition for wobble..and it fits. (hoping to change the shaking like jelly part REALLY soon!)

 -And lastly, along this walk through life I do have a true north, that is my saviour Jesus Christ. I do my best to stay focused on Him, and to steer this ship in a direction that is pleasing to him no matter what life may bring. However disappointing it may be though, I do wobble from time to time. My focus shifts, I falter, I fail, I make mistakes, I learn from them, God changes my course at times too, closing doors, opening others and nudging me in one direction or another. I long to be honest and transparent with you through this wobbly walk of life.  We all wobble from time to time. I want to be honest and transparent about it, and in doing so, possibly bring you the encouragement, laughter, hope, and grace you long for. And perhaps we can even lift eachother up along the way.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:10
-Taken from my Why Wobbling Mama Why? Page on my website. http://www.wobblingmama.weebly.com/.
Wobble on over to my website for my FREE Snow Unit Study!

No comments:

Post a Comment