Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE WOBBLING MAMA IN YOU

So, who would've thought that I could take a silly website name and turn it into a bible study? After naming and creating my website I turned to the bible to see what God has to say about wobbling. Here are the verses I found.. DONT JUST SKIM OVER THEM spend some time with them, swish them around in your brain a bit, look them up in your bible APPLY them.
Psalm 37:23-25The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.  <<LOVE>>
Psalm 116:8For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
Proverbs 24:16For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. <<Keep getting up!>>
Jude 1:24Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy. <<We may wobble but HE is able to keep us from falling!>>
Proverbs 3:21-26My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck. Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble. When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
John 11:9-10Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him. <<We won't stumble if we walk in the light!>>
Job 4:4Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees. <<His words hold us up and strengthen us when we are wobbly (feeble)!>>
Psalm 37:24Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
Psalm 63:8My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. <<Lord, help my soul follow hard after you!>>
Isaiah 41:10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. <<Love, love, love>>

No comments:

Post a Comment